A Place Of Our Own

St. Margaret of Scotland Parish was founded in Glasgow, Delaware on May 22, 1999. Even before we built the church we now occupy, we built a very warm parish family in our starter home, a warehouse in Pencader Corporate Center. In that warehouse we celebrated all the Sacraments, developed a world class religious education program, established a St. Vincent dePaul Society, sponsored a council of the Knights of Columbus and simply enjoyed one another’s company at our many parish activities and events.

Five hundred people attended the first Mass – thirteen years later, we’ve grown to more than 1600 families.

The familial spirit of love, responsibility and the sacrifice of so many people allowed us to break ground of Frazer Road on June 2, 2006 and celebrate our first Mass there just a few months later, on October 13, 2007.